Incorporation and administration of Cyprus and international companies is the core service line of RAZA. Being a personalised service boutique firm RAZA is able to provide to its local and international clients all the required support services of the highest quality standards in a timely and professional manner.
RAZA was established as a result of Cyprus being for over 30 years as one of the most reputable international business jurisdictions in the world mainly due to its highly favourable tax regime and its vast network of Double Tax Treaties.
We at RAZA can incorporate Cyprus companies undertaking the whole process but we also have shelf companies that we can make available to our clients within 24 hours upon ng provided with all the required information and documentation.
We offer a wide range of corporate services such as:
- Company Formation
- Trustee and Nominee Services
- Corporate Administration
- Maintenance of Corporate Records
- Directorship and Company Secretary Services
- Registered Office Services
- Availability of Shelf Companies
- Assistance with changes of in the Memorandum and Articles, the share capital, the shareholders, the company directors, the secretary, the registered office and the name
- Preparation of corporate documentation including Board and Members Resolutions and Minutes and Power of Attorneys
- Assistance in the drafting of corporate agreements and documentation
- Legalization of Documents (certifications and apostil)
- Filing and Registrations with the Cyprus Company Registrar and other authorities
- Opening and Administration of Bank Accounts
The partners and managers of Raza are leading corporate services professionals who have been in the corporate services sector for decades and have also been actively involved in various professional associations in this area of the law.
RAZA through its mother company, the law firm of Chryssafinis and Polyviou LLC, has also established over the years a strong network of high ranking associates all over the world enabling it to best accommodate the needs of its clients in any jurisdiction.